Arrays of technological equipment serving for the field of aviation, airport...
Arrays of technological equipment serving for the field of aviation, airport; including:
- Baggage and Parcel Inspection Equipment; Cargo and Vehicle Inspection Equipment …
- Security equipments, surveillance systems and room of testing engineering and quality.
- Airfield Lighting System (ALS).
- Instrument Landing System (ILS)
- Specified car team for the airport (fire-trunk, bus…)
a. Intruments landing system
- Instruments landing system is a equipments system for the purpose of guiding airfield approach and landing by equipment in the most difficult weather conditions (visibility is limited).
- There are two base stations of Instruments landing system to provide guide to aircraft to identify landing orbit downto the CHC precisely, which is Glidepath and Localizer station.
- The Localizer station also called the directional station, used to identify the center line of the CHC exactly and guide the aircraft landed into the middle of the CHC center line.
- The Glidepath also called range station, used to identify landing chute (Glidepath line) of the landing orbit and guide the aircraft landed into touch down zone exactly.
- The instruction station (Marker) can be replaced by the locator or DME stations, to determine the distance of to the threshold of CHC.
b. Airfield lighting system
- Airfield lighting system is a system of lighting equipments that installed on the runway and the airport vicinity to identify the CHC, guide aircraft go into the CHC, and provide the necessary information when the aircraft go into CHC line or come out CHC.
- Airfield Lighting System consists of the following basic components:
- Approach lights
- Runway and taxiway light
- Guide signs
- Beacon and wind cone
- Portable lamps
- Monitoring and control system
c. Air traffic management system
Air traffic management system is an aviation term encompassing all systems that assist aircraft to depart from an aerodrome, transit airspace, and land at a destination aerodrome, including air traffic control (ATC), aeronautical meteorology, air navigation system(aids to navigation), Air Space Management (ASM), Air Traffic Services (ATS), and Air Traffic Flow Management (ATFM), or Air Traffic Flow and Capacity Management (ATFCM).
d. Baggage and Parcel Inspection system
- Luggage inspection system and Metal detector gate are installed in check-in areas before boarding to examine, classify ... dangerous levels of luggage that passengers carried as well as check other widgets that passengers brang.
- Currently at the airport in Vietnam, luggage inspection system are divided into two basic categories: Equipment check baggage and parcel inspection system.
e. Airport fire fighting equipments
f. Airport bus